- Roasted Sencha and Kawayanagi (bigger, thicker tea leaf)Obvious roasted aroma. Hojicha contains almost no caffeine, which is a gentle choice forchildren as well.
- “Kiku” (chrysanthemum) in Japan represents longevity and nobility, and also the imperial symbol of Japan. “Kiku” is frequently used for decorations and artworks because of its auspicious meaning.
- Teabag for multiple servings (Teapot-bag)
- Perfect for 2-3 servings, recommend to blew in a teapot.
- Marukyu Koyamaen’s teabags are made of environmental-friendly plant fibers, which is disposable as food waste