- Gyokuro is a type of Japanese green tea that cultivated in the same way as Tencha (Matcha before ground): shaded before harvest.
- Gyokuro contains strong umami and characteristic sweetness.
- Recommend using hot water about 60 degree Celsius, or make it by cold-brew, in order to bring out the delicate taste.
- Teabag for multiple servings (Teapot-bag)
- Perfect for 2-3 servings, recommend to blew in a teapot.
- Marukyu Koyamaen’s teabags are made of environmental-friendly plant fibers, which is disposable as food waste